Re: zlib and 64-bit

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel-curl_at_haxx.se>
Date: Sun, 22 May 2005 00:45:31 +0200 (CEST)

On Sat, 21 May 2005, Cory Nelson wrote:

> When libcurl is compiled to use zlib, it crashes on gzipped data.

This is on a 64bit windows box? What zlib version?

We have 10 test cases that use zlib and we have multiple 64bit machines
running autobuilds fine on them (Tru64, IRIX, AIX and Linux/AMD64).

As I write this, my access to a few 64bit machines seems dead so I haven't
been able to test your source code against the failing URL yet.

Have you verified that the zlib is working fine when used by others than
libcurl?