Re: Older versions of the source code specifically 7.10.8.

From: Nigel Horne <njh_at_bandsman.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 16 May 2005 21:39:05 +0100

On Mon, 2005-05-16 at 21:19, Dylan Ellicott wrote:
> If you are not the intended
> recipient(s) please contact the sender by reply email and destroy
> all copies of the original message and any attachments.

Since I don't know the names and email addresses of everyone
on the list, how would you propose I were to set about destroying
*all* copies of the original message. Thinking about it, that would
mean that you must give me access to your computer to allow me
to delete the copies in your "sent items" folder - if you have one.

-Nigel (annoyed at yet another signature poster)