Older versions of the source code specifically 7.10.8.

From: Dylan Ellicott <dne_at_ca.stilo.com>
Date: 16 May 2005 16:19:33 -0400

Hi,

I was wondering if anyone could tell me how I could go about
regenerating the source tree for 7.10.8 of libcurl from the CVS
repository. I realize that labels or branching must be used so this
should not be too difficult, just not familiar with how to do this?

Ideally do the old source tarballs exist somewhere?

-Dylan

Dylan Ellicott
Stilo Corporation.
dne_at_ca.stilo.com

This message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the
information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, copying, or
distribution is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended
recipient(s) please contact the sender by reply email and destroy
all copies of the original message and any attachments.