Re: libcurl, squid proxy, failing multipart post

From: <man_at_tfhs.net>
Date: Mon, 9 May 2005 17:08:28 -0000

>> Any chance you can add some debug code or something to the Curl_read() and
>> Curl_write() functoons (in lib/sendf.c)? I would very much like to know what
>> happens on that level when the connection is "dropped" from the server-side.
>>
>> I would assume (if this bug wouldn't manifest) that the swrite() call within
>> Curl_write() returns -1 and that errno (what Curl_ourerrno() returns) contains
>> ECONNRESET or similar...
>
> no problem. first thing on monday. i may need some guidance once i am
> looking at the code, though.

nearly every time i add debug fprintfs, it makes the thing work, but i
have managed to get the problem to manifest with prints in http.c,
transfer.c, and sendf.c, and everything looks normal return values of 0
and bytes_transfered positive numbers all around.

i am unsure just how these inter-relate, and how the processing continues,
but Curl_readwrite keeps getting called, but does not seem to notice that
the connect is closed?

allan