Re: Réf. : Re: trying to chmod a directory with libcurl

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel-curl_at_haxx.se>
Date: Mon, 2 May 2005 10:33:19 +0200 (CEST)

On Mon, 2 May 2005, Philippe HAMEAU wrote:

> Dan, I don't understand why your command line should work : the help says -Q
> will execute your quote BEFORE the transfer. Am I missing something ?

Yes, you can make it send the commands at three different times in the command
sequence. Plain -Q "command" makes the command get sent before the transfer,
but if you prefix the command with a dash (like -Q "-command") the command is
instead sent after the transfer. You can even use + (-Q "+command") to have
the command sent after curl changes working directory, immediately before the
transfer.

Use whatever suits you.

Those options use the following libcurl options: CURLOPT_QUOTE,
CURLOPT_POSTQUOTE and CURLOPT_PREQUOTE.

Online docs here:

    http://curl.haxx.se/libcurl/c/curl_easy_setopt.html#CURLOPTQUOTE