Re: Problem with MDTM and FTP transfers

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel-curl_at_haxx.se>
Date: Tue, 8 Mar 2005 09:10:22 +0100 (CET)

On Tue, 8 Mar 2005 codemstr_at_ptd.net wrote:

> libcurl 7.13.1 has a pretty big bug when it comes to CURLOPT_FILETIME and
> FTP

Thanks for reporting. I wrote up a test case (number 520) that repeated your
problem and with my fix it now runs fine. Committed my fix minutes ago.

Can you also verify that it works as expected in your end?

> I'd really appreciate it if a patched 7.13.1 could be made available as this
> has completely broken the parts of my program that use libcurl.

Applying the patch below on 7.13.1 should be enough:

http://cool.haxx.se/cvs.cgi/curl/lib/ftp.c.diff?r2=1.306&r1=1.305&diff_format=u

Tomorrow's daily snapshot will of course be a full package with this fix
merged in. Is that good enough?