[Newbie] Need help getting anyauthput to work on Win.

From: Óscar Morales Vivó <oscarmv_at_aecsoftware.com>
Date: Fri, 4 Mar 2005 11:40:38 -0500

I'm trying to get a very slightly modified version of the anyauthput
sample code working form my app (the only noticeable modification is
the fact that it is no longer a main function but one that takes
arguments and is called by the main application).

I've managed to download and build the library using Visual Studio
.net. It compiles and builds fine but when I try uploading something I
get a long delay followed by a CURLE_GOT_NOTHING error.

If anyone can clue me as to what I might be doing wrong I'd be grateful
(obviously I can give more details on request). I've been lurking for a
couple days and it seems the default Win install doesn't include SSL
and some other security stuff, but not being very knowledgeable about
these specific matters I'm not sure if that's the cause of my problem.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Óscar Morales Vivó
Software Developer
AEC Software, Inc.