Re: Makefiles for VC6

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel-curl_at_haxx.se>
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2005 12:54:39 +0100 (CET)

On Tue, 25 Jan 2005, Samuel Díaz García wrote:

> Please, this MAKEFILES are for VC6 and use more configs to allow LIBCURL
> compile with more options (static/dynamic, release/debug).

Have you tried the ones Cody Jones brought us? If so, in what way are your
modifications different?

> This are tested with 7.12.3 and "works for me" after using the LIBCURL.DEF
> in 7.12.2 version.

The libcurl.def file has been removed from the build process, and bringing it
back will require a proper explanation and motivation. Why?

> Also I attach the libcurl.def file, missing in the 7.12.3 version (or simply
> needed for works with these makefiles).

It is not missing by mistake. It has been removed from the build process and
thus it need not be in the release archives (nor CVS).