RE: more 3rd party stuff

From: Alexander Krasnostavsky <ALEXKRA_at_amdocs.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2005 09:46:11 +0200

Hi,

The patch is good:
1. Debug information is readable for source and target.
2. Relative path in target can be used.

Using CURLOPT_FTPPORT for regular (target) URL and PORT for SOURCE_URL
seems good.
About IPv6: when I have changed the code I didn't find a way to reuse
all the functionality of IPv6 and SSL support. The code was not modular
at all. As you should remember, I did some decoupling by taken out some
code to separate functions for reuse. I think that for IPv6 and SSL
support the same approach should be considered.

Alexander K.