Confused transactions with curl_multi_perform

From: Pavel Orehov <pcarlo_at_bezeqint.net>
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2005 10:14:18 +0200

Hi,

I am experience very strange problem with libcurl. I am using
curl_multi_perform, adding handles with curl_multy_add_handle
and curl confusing in handlers. I am using libcurl last
version 12.7.4 on Suse Linux.

For example i am adding 5 handles with follow urls:
1) www.a.com
2) www.b.com
3) www.c.com
4) www.d.com
5) www.e.com

I am sniffing the network and i see that curl send GET in
follow order:
1) www.e.com
2) www.d.com
3) www.e.com
4) www.d.com
5) www.c.com

As you see it repeates previous urls and does not perform
first two urls at all. Another problem that happens later
that url overlaped in memory and curl send GET with junk from
received headers (e.g. GET Server: Appache/1.3.28 ...).

Also i found that it happens only if i adding url with
protocol prefix (http://, https://, ...). If i adding all
urls without prefix everething works fine.

I have added printf to libcurl. In curl_multi_add_handle url
that i add throught handle is okey, but in curl_multi_perform
i see the confused urls that curl work with.

I tried to reproduce the problem with small example from
doc/examples, but it does not happen.

Thanks,
Pavel.