Re: Lib Curl not uploading file while FTPS

From: vamsi <vamsi_at_APPIQ.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Dec 2004 15:09:06 +0530

Daniel,

I have checked the configuration on the Wrapper.I have configured it in different ways (Encrypted data connection,Without encrypting data connection) and i have tried to use

CURLOPT_FTP_SSL..............CURLFTPSSL_CONTROL

CURLOPT_FTP_SSL..............CURLFTPSSL_ALL in lib-curl but nothing seems to work.

Can i have a chat with you for a minute or two regarding this because the mailing is taking too long.I have something to discuss.

My ymsgid is "vamsi_the_krishna" and my AOL id is "vamsi appiq".

--Vamsi