libtool version mismatch in buildconf

From: Guillaume Arluison <ga_at_lacde.net>
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2004 15:12:36 -0000

Hello,

It seems the latest version of the CVS (probably since the latest modifications we have seen on the mailing list) requires a newer version of libtool than the one curl ask for the moment.
Curl put as a requirement libtool >= 1.4.2

7.12.2 was succesfully built using libtool 1.4.3
but the current CVS version crashes with this version :
possibly undefined macro: AC_LIBTOOL_WIN32_DLL
possibly undefined macro: AC_PROG_LIBTOOL

I resolved the problem by installing the latest version of libtool (1.5.10)
So I dont know from which version it could be built between 1.4.4 and 1.5.10

Hope this helps.
Guillaume Arluison
Technical Department - SciVisum Ltd
Web Application Testing