Removing .def file

From: Gisle Vanem <giva_at_bgnett.no>
Date: Mon, 8 Nov 2004 17:13:47 +0100

In the process of adding CURL_EXTERN prefix to all exports, I'm
not sure what to do with curl_domalloc() and friends. These are
needed in curl.exe if CURLDEBUG and CURLTOOLDEBUG are
defined. So it makes sense to mark memdebug.h functions
for export too (?).

Maybe that should be LIBCURL_EXTERN or LIBCURL_API
etc. But since options uses "CURL" prefix, I settled for that
too.

I added this to the top of <cur/curl.h>:

#if (defined(WIN32) || defined(_WIN32) || defined(NETWARE)) && \
   !defined(CURL_STATICLIB)
#if defined(BUILDING_LIBCURL)
#define CURL_EXTERN __declspec(dllexport)
#else
#define CURL_EXTERN __declspec(dllimport)
#endif
#else
#define CURL_EXTERN
#endif

Gunther, is this okay for Netware? How about OS/2?

--gv