[ curl-Bugs-1047296 ] curl_getinfo problem

From: SourceForge.net <noreply_at_sourceforge.net>
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2004 13:13:43 -0700

Bugs item #1047296, was opened at 2004-10-14 15:13
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=100976&aid=1047296&group_id=976

Category: libcurl
Group: None

Initial Comment:
I recently found a problem using PHP 5, and libcurl.
When requesting the CURLINFO_CONTENT_TYPE using
curl_getinfo(), if there is an error (such as a connection
error), requesting this info will result in a php core dump.
I am assuming you aren't internally checking for an
error, or if the data exists.

Temporary workaround is simply checking for any errors
before requesting the info using curl_getinfo().

I didn't verify if this is also happening in PHP4.x, as I
just upgraded and found the bug. I would assume the
problem exists in all versions of PHP.