Re: LibCurl : Send Data Only No Reply expected. API needed ?

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel-curl_at_haxx.se>
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 2004 10:40:03 +0200 (CEST)

On Mon, 30 Aug 2004, Ram wrote:

> My, Query was is there any way in Curl Lib which could enable me to send
> only. If i dont want to recieve anything from the server.

... and how will you know that the server has received the data fine?

> Is there any way, which would enable me to send some data if i dont expect
> any response. ie is there any send function and recieve function seperately.

There is no such API, and you still haven't convinced me why adding this
ability is a good idea.

*Very* few people want to send data to a server without caring if the server
received it fine or not.

If you could elaborate on your use case, it might help.