Re: LibCurl : Send Data Only No Reply expected. API needed ?

From: Richard Atterer <richard_at_list04.atterer.net>
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 2004 11:49:25 +0200

On Mon, Aug 30, 2004 at 01:22:15AM -0700, Ram wrote:
> Is there any way, which would enable me to send some data if i dont expect any response.

Yes, don't use libcurl, it's overkill in this case. Open a TCP connection,
write to it the same data that libcurl would have output for that request,
then immediately close the connection.

But I agree with Daniel that what you want to do does not seem to make a
lot of sense.

Cheers,

  Richard

--
  __   _
  |_) /|  Richard Atterer     |  GnuPG key:
  | \/¯|  http://atterer.net  |  0x888354F7
  ¯ '` ¯