Re: add ntlm to configure

From: Guenter Knauf <eflash_at_gmx.net>
Date: Sat, 21 Aug 2004 13:56:30 +0200

Hi,
> Yes, you can use --with-ntlm but you can also use
> --with-magicstuffwedontdo.
> None of these options make any difference.

>> without the SuSE build I wouldnt have thought that NTLM is also available
>> on
>> Linux...

> NTLM is available on all curl builds with OpenSSL present.
aah, yes, now I got it! I really had the impression that --with-ntlm does turn on the NTLM support;
but have now checked again, and seems it only depends on --with-ssl....

I mixed that up cause it was on a fresh SuSE install, and the OpenSSL includes where missing; then I played with the configure switches, and also at the same time installed the OSSL headers from another terminal....

thanks for clarification!

greets, Guenter.