Re: so is it possible to reference(aka include) libcurl into vb.net or what?

From: Alex <WindEagle_at_devilsplayground.net>
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2004 08:45:19 -0400

----- Original Message -----
From: "Daniel Stenberg" <daniel-curl_at_haxx.se>
To: "libcurl development" <curl-library_at_cool.haxx.se>
Sent: Wednesday, August 18, 2004 8:04 AM
Subject: Re: so is it possible to reference(aka include) libcurl into vb.net
or what?

> On Wed, 18 Aug 2004, Alex wrote:
>
> > btw check out my last email to see the error i got when i tried to
reference
> > it into vb.net
>
> I think you should go seek help in a forum that knows lots about vb.net.
We
> can help you with all the libcurl details you can ask, but this is not a
very
> good place to ask vb.net questions.
>
> --
> Daniel Stenberg -- http://curl.haxx.se -- http://daniel.haxx.se
> Dedicated custom curl help for hire: http://haxx.se/curl.html

true but the fact is that no matter who i ask, they wont know the internals
of libcurl like you and they wont be able to answer my questions because of
it, besides if u cant make it into a dll that i can use, then i would have
to try to port it to vb.net and i hate that idea because of the lack of "c"
knowledge I have, but i am going to try to compile it myself using visual
studio .net