Re: ftpupload.c in SCO openserver

From: behrouz zolfaghari <behrouz.z_at_lycos.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2004 08:37:17 -0500

sorry
no result
Can I ask you for a favor?
can you please compile ftpupload or something similr for me,
I need a program which takes an ip address , a path, and a local file name connects to the computer designated by the ip and uploads the local file to the given path.

I need libcurl , because the program shoul infinitely try the transfer of the file and resume the transmission if the connection is lost.

I will be much obliged if you do me the favor
thanks in advance
naser