Re: ftpupload.c in SCO openserver

From: behrouz zolfaghari <behrouz.z_at_lycos.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2004 21:54:37 -0500

Dear Linus
I didn't manage to compile the program at last!
here is the compilation command line and the errors i got.

curl-config --libz
 -L/curl/lib -lcurl -lnsl -lsocket -lz -L/usr/local/lib

 curl-config --cflags
-L/curl/include

curl-config -o ftpupload -I/curl/include -L/curl/lib -lnsl -lcurl -lsocket -lz ftpupload.c
i386ld values-Xa.o : can't find library libcurl.a
i386ld values-Xa.o : can't find library libz.a

Can you plaese help me?

I need a program for sco unix which takes an ip address , a path, and a local file
name, connects to the computer designated by the ip and uploads the
local file into the given path.

This program should use libcurl or something similar , because it shoul infinitely try the
transmission of the file and resume the transmission if the connection is
lost.

Is there any free program I can download. Or can you give me a solution?

thanks for your previous helps.

waiting for your reply
naser