Re: ftpupload.c in SCO openserver

From: Linus Nielsen Feltzing <linus_at_haxx.se>
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2004 09:55:00 +0200

behrouz zolfaghari wrote:

> and compiled the file with a command line like the one you sent the
> only differnce is in the directories mentioned with -L and -I
> switches.

It would be a lot easier for me to help you if you included the exact
command line you used.

> but i get the following errors
> i386ld values-Xa.o : can't find library libcurl.a
> i386ld values-Xa.o : can't find library libz.a

Did you run /curl/bin/curl-config to find out the flags to use?

Please give me the output of "/curl/bin/curl-config --libs" and
"/curl/bin/curl-config --cflags" and also the exact command line you
used to compile.

Linus