Re: ftpupload.c in SCO openserver

From: behrouz zolfaghari <behrouz.z_at_lycos.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2004 02:46:54 -0500

Hi
I found the libraries and include directories of the installation in /curl

and compiled the file with a command line like the one you sent the only differnce is in the directories mentioned with -L and -I switches.
 but i get the following errors
i386ld values-Xa.o : can't find library libcurl.a
i386ld values-Xa.o : can't find library libz.a