Re: [PROPOSAL] simplify gnu makefiles

From: Guenter Knauf <eflash_at_gmx.net>
Date: Sun, 4 Jul 2004 01:20:01 +0200

Hi Daniel,
>> On Fri, 2 Jul 2004, Guenter Knauf wrote:

> ok, I've started and checked the new files in...
finished for NetWare;
now outstanding is the patch to testcurl.pl I'm on, and after that I can remove the config.netware.h files...

> and third:
> - move nameser.h to a subdir missing/arpa
> then every platform which needs it can simply pick it up with a
> -I./missing in the INCLUDES,
> and no further changes to the sources needed;
> well perhaps some Win32 cleanups for the new location of the file...
I decided for now this solution, but simply create a arpa/nameser.h from Makefile.netware at copmpile-time;
works fine so far, so only patch needed was against nameser.h...

Guenter.