Re: multi interface + writeDataCallback doesn't work on win32 !

From: Stefan Libcurl <libcurl_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 27 May 2004 11:55:53 +0200

Hi !

The multi interface works when I use the IP adress of host instead of name.

You wrote I should upgrade libcurl. The actual version is 7.11.2. But I use
MSVC and there isn't listed 7.11.2 (bin) at the download page. What should I
do ?

Question to NTLM:

I want to use NTLM authentication and is it enough setting following opts:

  curl_easy_setopt(curl1, CURLOPT_HTTPAUTH, CURLAUTH_ANY);
  curl_easy_setopt(curl1, CURLOPT_PROXYAUTH, CURLAUTH_ANY);

I use CURLAUTH_ANY because I don't know what authentications other proxies
use.

Thanks ...

-steve'o

>From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel-curl_at_haxx.se>
>Date: Wed, 26 May 2004 14:16:52 +0200 (CEST)

> > libcurl version: 7.11.1
> > host: i386-pc-win32

>This version of libcurl has the multi interface problem you mention. It
>makes
>select() return -1 at times. You should either upgrade your libcurl or work
>around the case when curl_multi_fdset() sets no file descriptor at all.

> > But curl_multi_info_read() returns always NULL. Also when I places the
> > funtion at the end of your code.
>
>That is strange. But we now know what your original problem is.

MSN Messenger - sehen, welche Freunde online sind!
http://www.msn.de/messenger Jetzt kostenlos downloaden und mitmachen!