Re: libcurl torture testing

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel-curl_at_haxx.se>
Date: Thu, 27 May 2004 10:03:36 +0200 (CEST)

On Wed, 26 May 2004, James Bursa wrote:

> I'm still getting failures for some of these torture tests here.

There are so many different option combos! ;-) I'll add the torture testing to
the autobuilds soon and then we'll hopefully get very many option combos
tested frequently all over. I'm just not sure they are yet that solid, and
they are rather slow... Even my dual-1.5GHz-CPU host takes many minutes to run
through all current tests.

> I'm now stuck on case 43, alloc 51. runtests.pl gave the following output:

I got a bunch of failures as well with a similar configure command line as
yours, and after I've fixed them I don't get any failures on test 43. Do you
still get it?

I run all 196 tests OK now, both ordinary tests and torture (for this option
combo at least).