Re: TclCurl: ftpssl option

From: stefano federici <s_federici_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Apr 2004 22:03:08 +0200 (CEST)

> If you use the ftps:// protocol in the URL, you
> won't need the additional
> 'ftpssl' option.

Ok. But I get the same error even when I use the
ftp:// procotol WITH the ftpss option. Would you
expect it?

> Do note that the (proposed) standards encourage the
> use of ftp:// and the
> equivalent of --ftpssl.

Sorry, what does --ftpssl mean? Should I use the
ftpssl option with 2 dashes before it?

> Try using the equivalent of the curl tool's
> --insecure option instead of the
> -cainfo, just to see if this is a problem with the
> server certificate
> verification or something else.

I tried to look for the -insecure option, but I didn't
find it. Obviously I looked into the TclCurl
documentation.

> The output you get from -verbose might help too.

Well, I used it in all the attempts I made but with no
results at all but the error numbers. Am I using it
correctly?

Thanks for you help
Stefano

=====
Stefano Federici
via Azuni, 14 - 09025 Sanluri (CA) - Italy
Tel: +39-070-9351003 home
     +39-070-9373114 office
     +39-349-8181955 cell
email: s_federici_at_yahoo.com
       stefano.federici_at_tiscalinet.it

Yahoo! Mail: 6MB di spazio gratuito, 30MB per i tuoi allegati, l'antivirus, il filtro Anti-spam
http://it.yahoo.com/mail_it/foot/?http://it.mail.yahoo.com/