Re: To all autobuilders..

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel-curl_at_haxx.se>
Date: Tue, 9 Mar 2004 12:12:20 +0100 (CET)

On Tue, 9 Mar 2004, Tor Arntsen wrote:

> Oh well, that last line turned out not to be true -- not removing that file
> *did* fail the autobuild. I forgot my aix machine and there are now (or
> will be) 4 aix-builds with CVS error. Presumably that was the cause also
> for Daniel's CVS-failed autobuilds last night/this morning.

No, the reason for the many CVS failures this morning seems to be that the CVS
server refused to provide any updates, so the testcurl.sh script retried 10
times and then gave up.

I don't think my removal of the file from CVS should cause any problems, since
even if it causes conflicts when 'cvs update' runs, it should be overwritten
when 'buildconf' is run (which generates that file).