RE: ca-bundle.h on win32

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel-curl_at_haxx.se>
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2004 07:46:10 +0100 (CET)

On Tue, 24 Feb 2004, Greg Hewgill wrote:

> Well that would work too, but using -I. makes the distinction between "" and
> <> delimiters in #include meaningless. If this file only exists in the lib/
> directory, why use <>?

It uses <> because when building the library outside the source dir, as is
frequently done on non-windows machines, the ca-bundle.h file is generated in
the build dir, not the source dir and since the include path then has the
build dir first and then the source dir, the include will thus find the one in
the build dir correctly and it will only use the one in the source-dir as a
backup. Using "" would break that ability.