Re: Autobuilds: More compiler warnings etc. (re-post)

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel-curl_at_haxx.se>
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2004 11:00:33 +0100 (CET)

On Mon, 23 Feb 2004, Tor Arntsen wrote:

> -I changed my SGI/MIPSPro autobuilds to use 'cc -fullwarn', the equivalent
> of 'gcc -Wall'. The number of warning messages have bumped up again. Since
> then I have disabled the warnings triggered by e.g. 'while (1)', and I can
> disable more warnings if desired.

I'm still slowly trying to fix them one by one so I haven't actually seen any
other warnings I object to.

> Anyway: Daniel, let me know if at any point I'm uploading too many
> autobuilds -- I could easily change it to e.g. just two of each, just
> including the most complicated setups (dsaz+6dsz), and e.g. a weekly
> full-upload for regression testing. Or I could go in the opposite direction
> and add even more build combinations.

I have nothing against many builds. On the contrary, I like them a lot! I
welcome all new builds/platforms/option combos I can get! I've tried to keep
up with the recent increase in number of autobuilds by improving the script
that generate the table, so that it now splits it up with only N days per
table page. If the number of builds grow much more, I'll lower that N to make
the first table page not too big.