RE: building with MSVC

From: David Byron <DByron_at_everdreamcorp.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2004 17:16:15 -0800

On Mon, 23 Feb 2004, David Byron wrote:

> It seems MSVC doesn't like LL. If I change it to plain old
> L, it compiles fine. I get this with both MSVC 6 and 7. Any ideas?

I've got one. From:

http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/vclang/html
/_clang_C_Integer_Constants.asp

it appears that LL is no good for MSVC. It wants i64 instead. Another
level of nesting #ifdefs has that taken care of.

Still looking into the unresolved extern for strtoofft from ftp.obj and
transfer.obj. Certainly seems like the preprocessor should be translating
that to either strtol, curlx_strtoll, _strtoi64, or strtoll, but that it
should definitely not be leaving it as strtoofft....

-DB