Re: URL Parsing libraries

From: codemastr <codemstr_at_ptd.net>
Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2004 19:56:07 -0500

> There is a brief note at the bottom of the man page. Possibly you
> could just add ftps to the SCHEMES file, or use uri_scheme_http.c
> as a starting point if there are any major differences.
Well uri_scheme_ftp.c is probaby a better place to start :-) From what I can
tell the only difference between ftp and ftps is the default port. But yeah,
I've tried that. I added it to SCHEMES and created uri_scheme_ftps.c, then I
get errors (how I hate automake!) because for some reason it refuses to
define AMDEP_TRUE. Though I guess this isn't really the place to get into
that...

Dominick Meglio