multibyte and asian character set support

From: Jonathan Bourgeois <jbourgeois_at_Yantra.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2004 17:42:54 -0500

Hi,

I noticed in the archives some discussion on multibyte character support. This discussion was in 2001. If I missed the answer later, please forgive my asking this question.

Has anything ever become of support for multibyte (ie Asian) character sets in libcurl? I have developed a project that needs to interact with a web server. This interaction will contain user-entered information and will therefore contain characters in a wide array of encodings.

Thanks!

Jonathan M. Bourgeois
Senior Software Engineer
Yantra Corporation