libcurl question

From: Nicholas <napt4ever_at_excite.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2004 15:14:52 -0500 (EST)

Hi All,

I have a quick question regarding the first line

of a HTTP POST request when using libcurl.

I am using libcurl version 7.10.5 on a linux platform and

right now the first line of the HTTP request is getting sent

as:

     POST / HTTP/1.1

I would like it to send the following for the first line:

     POST /AUTHORIZE HTTP/1.1

The documentation on the curl web site about

CURLOPT_HTTPHEADER says:

"The first line in a request (usually containing a GET or POST) is not a header and cannot be replaced using this option. Only the lines following the request-line are headers."

So does anyone know how can I change this first line?

Thanks in advance.

~~Nick