RE: testsuite failure -- test 91

From: Marino, Marc <Marc.Marino_at_ca.com>
Date: Fri, 9 Jan 2004 15:00:31 +1100

Just looking at an issue I'm having with curl that may be related.

When setting CURLAUTH_ANY I receive various failures when downloading
files from an NTLM authenticating host proxy. (Too many to list)
Although if I select CURLAUTH_NTLM it works fine!

I have noticed that in the function http_auth_headers() the
authentication
comparison with variable ".authwant" is using equal operator '==' not
bitwise
AND operator '&'.

I have changed with comparison to '&' and it seems to work fine with
both modes.

My dev environment is VC++ 6.0 and WinXP. At the moment the NTLM
functionality is
not critical as the library works fine with the other methods.
Just thought I might stir up some other thoughts..!