RE: further on the TODO for 7.11

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel-curl_at_haxx.se>
Date: Mon, 5 Jan 2004 23:45:37 +0100 (CET)

On Mon, 5 Jan 2004, David Byron wrote:

> 8. Resolve the occational test case 91 failure. This still has no
> resolution. (David Byron has done lots of research).
>
> I'm sort of waiting for a response to:

When this error happens, libcurl is clearly not sending the appropriate
following request with NTLM autentication (which it should pick from the three
available types claimed supported by the initial response). For some reason it
doesn't send anything more at all.

I haven't been able to figure out why.