RE: testsuite failure -- test 91

From: David Byron <DByron_at_everdreamcorp.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2003 09:02:11 -0800

On Thu, 18 Dec 2003, Daniel Stenberg wrote:

> When it fails, do you get a 'server.input' file that seems to
> have a complete
> "Authorization: NTLM TlRMTVNTUA..." header in it?

On failure, the server.input file contains (only):

GET /91 HTTP/1.1
OpenSSL/0.9.7c zlib/1.1.4
Host: 127.0.0.1:8999
Pragma: no-cache
Accept: image/gif, image/x-xbitmap, image/jpeg, image/pjpeg, */*

In the working case there are two additional GETs.

server.response contains (only):

HTTP/1.1 401 Authorization Required swsclose
Server: Apache/1.3.27 (Darwin) PHP/4.1.2
WWW-Authenticate: Magic-Negotiate
WWW-Authenticate: NTLM
WWW-Authenticate: Basic realm="daniel"

I think this means the client isn't sending something it's supposed to.

-DB