Calling PERL script from C program

From: Moorthy NA NA <kris_moor_at_rediffmail.com>
Date: 29 Oct 2003 09:50:41 -0000

Hi, I am very new to "C language to PERL script interfaces". In my project(Application) there is a need to call a PERL script from a C program. My application is written in C language in Red Hat Linux platform. I do not know What are all the procedures needed to call a PERL script from C language. Can you please help me in this case? Thanks, Moorthy