7.10.8-pre4

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Sat, 18 Oct 2003 14:10:14 +0200 (CEST)

I think we're approaching a new release, but first I offer you this pre4
package and once again I've added and removed files in the build that are
gonna affect non-configure-using build environments. Please help me update the
files that need changes.

Download it from one of these places:

        http://curl.haxx.se/beta/
        http://cool.haxx.se/curl-devel/

Read the RELEASE-NOTES document in progress:

        http://curl.haxx.se/lxr/source/RELEASE-NOTES

Reports bugs/problems to:

        This mailing list!