Re: post data in a chunk to http server and also receive data from there to a chunk

From: Jerry G. Chiuan <jerry_at_oridus.com>
Date: Sat, 13 Sep 2003 14:59:10 -0700

> > - As I know, it requires one thread to be launched to execute this
callback
> > function, doesn't it ?
>
> libcurl launches no threads. You typically run curl_easy_perform() in a
> thread. Or in 100 threads. You decide, you're the boss.

Hi,
That means libcurl only has one thread internally for each easy handle,
doesn't it?

That is the reason libcurl doesn't support pipeline!?
The thread needs to send out request and then receive response before
handling the next request
There is no way for single thread to do pipeline I think

- Jerry