test506 for [Patch extending share implementation to support cookies]

From: <dm_at_nettraffic.de>
Date: Tue, 5 Aug 2003 20:06:27 +0200

On Sunday 03 August 2003 23:23, Daniel Stenberg wrote:
> Could you write up a test case or something that proofs that the cookie
> share is working with your patch applied? I want to add one to the test
> suite!

Hi Daniel,

here comes (my attempt for) test 506, which should verify
the cookie share implementation. It uses pthread and it's
tested only on Debian GNU/Linux "unstable".

After applying the patch you must
        chmod a+x tests/libtest/lib506.run
and (of course)
        automake && ./configure

BTW: There is a tests/libtest/lib505 but no tests/data/test505

Bye,
Dirk