Re: NTLM with proxy && minor typos

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Fri, 1 Aug 2003 16:20:20 +0200 (CEST)

On Fri, 1 Aug 2003, Joerg Mueller-Tolk wrote:

> Is it possible that the password callback is not called for authentification
> at the proxy?

Is it? It is supposed to be called in the same style it gets called for normal
auth.

> Unfortunately I told my boss 7.10.6 would be able to authenticate with NTLM
> at a proxy. How far are we currently from a stable version with does this?

Not that far. Serge Semashko's patch did make it work, but not really done the
nicest way so I'm waiting for his update. The NTLM code itself works for
proxies, it just needs to be used properly.

> In file curl-7.10.6\docs\MANUAL

Applied.

> In file curl-7.10.6/docs/libcurl/curl_easy_setopt.html

I prefer changes to the .3 file, and in this case it also proved that the .3
file is correct and it is the HTLM translation of that file that goes wrong.
:-/ I need to bugfix that manpage-to-HTML conveter program.