Re: Error 52 - got nothing ?

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2003 00:29:57 +0200 (CEST)

On Tue, 15 Jul 2003, Paul Johnson wrote:

> Thanks - I was kinda hoping it was on the server end. I've been in contact
> with the guy writing that side of the application and am awaiting a
> response.

As mr Bramante wrote, you can easily trace (using DEBUGFUNCTION or similar)
the operation and check for any responses yourself.

libcurl obviously didn't record *any* response, which isn't a legal HTTP reply
to a request.

> I've not got a complete spec for expected headers etc and I'm now hoping
> that I'm missing one off that he needs.

Actually, the server should respond with something no matter how wrong the
data was that you sent it... At least if it is supposed to be HTTP compliant.