Re: Error 52 - got nothing ?

From: Paul Johnson <paul_at_applewoodhouse.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2003 17:45:38 +0100

Thanks - I was kinda hoping it was on the server end. I've been in contact
with the guy writing that side of the application and am awaiting a
response. I've not got a complete spec for expected headers etc and I'm now
hoping that I'm missing one off that he needs.

Thanks for the explanation :)

Regards,
Paul Johnson
Applewood House