Re: building in ssl with MSVC

From: Charles <sanders-consulting_at_attbi.com>
Date: Wed, 28 May 2003 12:22:18 -0700

Building SSL is unnessicarily complex :/, and if I remember the only option
that works is the do_nasm (skipping it or trying the do_masm did not work
for me). You can download nasm from sourceforge, also I have a set of
static build libraries for 7.10.3 if you like. Also, VS has code generation
options, which you have to change in the curl Makefile. Email me if you
want those pre-buit binarires!

Charles