building in ssl with MSVC

From: Paul Accosta <paco_at_hungary.cc>
Date: Wed, 28 May 2003 01:07:38 +0200

I am using windows and the Visual Studio compiler. I am trying to
incorporate support for SSL so that I can do posts to a https page. I
have 2 questions about this.

First it seems pretty complex to do this. I have used libwww before and
I was not required to use any cert or pem's. Is there a way to
communicate easily with https pages?

Also I can not find any instructions on how to include SSL support for
windows. Is openssl built in or do I need to specify something else?

Paco