Re: uploading files via HTTP with the post methode

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Mon, 12 May 2003 11:38:30 +0200 (CEST)

On Mon, 12 May 2003, popey.marin wrote:

> I have just begun using the cURL library. It is really great !!!!

Thanks!

> I juste have a small problem : I need to send a file to a web server (via
> HTTP) using the POST methode. How can I do this ? Is there a special syntax
> to follow ?

Start out with reading the "HTTP POSTing" chapter in libcurl-the-guide,
online here: http://curl.haxx.se/libcurl/c/the-guide.html

Then, read the documentation for the functions involved.

Then, check a source code example such as this:
http://curl.haxx.se/lxr/source/docs/examples/postit2.c

Then, if you still have questions, please ask again!

www.enterpriselinuxforum.com