uploading files via HTTP with the post methode

From: popey.marin <popey.marin_at_ifrance.com>
Date: Mon, 12 May 2003 11:17:27 +0200

Hello !

I have just begun using the cURL library.
It is really great !!!!

I juste have a small problem : I need to send a file to a web server
(via HTTP) using the POST methode. How can I do this ? Is there a
special syntax to follow ?

I tryed reading the file, and putting the content in the variable that
must be the file, but it is not seen as a file on the server ...

Thank you for your help !

Jerome Duquennoy

www.enterpriselinuxforum.com