CURLE_COULDNT_RESOLVE_PROXY and BigIP and clustering

From: Themmen, Joel <Joel.Themmen_at_naviplan.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Apr 2003 23:50:23 -0500

Hi again,

I have received (finally) some information from our installation site.
Apparently, they are using a product called BigIP (which they use for load
balancing). So - now my question changes a little bit. Does anyone have any
experience with load balancing and libcurl. I have no idea and would not
even know where to start but if someone can point me in the right direction
it would be greatly appreciated. In fact, I do not even know that libcurl
can work with BigIP (I think so but do not know enough to even really assert
that).

At this point in time, the client cannot actually tell what particular
product they have installed - only that they are using BigIP for clustering.
So - while that is quite vague - I am hoping someone has some knowledge or a
starting for me to investigate until I can get more information from the
client,

Thanks for any and all help,

Joel

PS - The BigIP website is http://www.f5.com/f5products/bigip/