Curl and squid

From: Santiago Gallego <ago_at_it.uc3m.es>
Date: Tue, 18 Feb 2003 20:16:30 +0100

Hi

I am developing a squid module and I decided to use libcurl for HTTP traffic.
But I can't get it to use squid as a cache, like if libcurl would send a
"no-cache" in all its packets.

I have readed exhaustively libcurl documentation and I can't found any option
to tell it to use caches.

I would be very glad if anyone could tell me if I must set any option.

I use libcurl v7.8.1 for linux

Thanks in advance

Santiago Gallego