答复: Why CURLE_URL_MALFORMAT?

From: Wang Zhen <writewang_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Feb 2003 00:26:26 +0800

Stenberg, thanks your answer.
Now it work after I modified the code as follows
--- Before ---
curl_easy_setopt(pURL, CURLOPT_URL,
pNextSE->GetQueryString(theRobber.m_strKeyWord));
--- After ---
CString strQueryString =
pNextSE->GetQueryString(theRobber.m_strKeyWord);
curl_easy_setopt(pURL, CURLOPT_URL, strQueryString);
But I do not know the reasons why it works after changing.
Best wishes,
Wang